Chicken Tomato Soup with Malony
Umami of tomato soup is soaked into Malony
Material : 2 cups
- 30 g Malony
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 Chicken thigh
- 1/4 Paprica (yellow)
- 600 cc Water
- 1 Consomme
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 100 g Whole tomato can
- 1 tsp Salt
- some Pepper
- some Parsley (dry)
- Slice the onion and paprika. Cut chicken thighs into an inch-size pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot and star-fry the onion until it turns brown.
- Place the onion on the edge of the pot and star-fry the chicken thighs
- When the color of the meat changes, add the paprika (1) and the onion and stir-fry further.
- Put each soup while crushing (A)a whole tomato by hand and boil it.
- over a low medium heat for about 10 minutes while removing the floating foam.
- Place Maloney in (4) and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a bowl, scatter the parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!