Chicken Tomato Soup with Malony
Umami of tomato soup is soaked into Malony
Material : 2 cups
- 30 g Malony Noodles
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 Chicken thigh
- 1/4 Yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2.5 cups Water
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 can 100g Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- some Pepper
- some Parsley (dry)
- Slice the onion and and yellow pepper. Cut chicken thighs into an inch-size pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the onion until it turns brown.
- Place the onion on the edge of the pot and stir-fry the chicken thighs
- When the color of the meat changes, add the yellow pepper (1) and the onion and stir-fry a little more.
- In each soup bowl crush (A) a whole tomato by hand and boil it.
- Over a low medium heat for about 10 minutes while removing the floating foam.
- Place Malony in (4) and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a bowl, scatter the parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!