Curry Cream Soup with Maloney
Maloney pasta soup with fresh oyster and Komatsuna in winter
Material : For 2
- 50 g Malony
- 10 Oyster
- Some Flour
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 bunch Komatsuna
- 1 L Spoon Butter
- 1 L Spoon Flour
- 2 SS Curry powder
- 1LS White wine
- 500 cc Milk
- 2 SS Consomme
- 1 SS Salt
- SOME Pepper
- Boil Malony for 3 minutes. Rince with water and drain.
- Place the oyster, corn starch and salt (1 small spoon each) in a bowl and gently mix.
- Gentely mix with frsh water to remove the oyster dirt and slime.
- Wash twice or three times. Dry the oysters with kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle flour over.
- Sliced onions. Separate Komatsuna's leaves and stems and cut into a length of 5 cm each.
- Brown both sides of (3) in a frying pan heated with butter. Then take it out.
- Fry the onion (4) in the same frying pan until it becomes shiny.
- Add the stem of Komatsuna (4) and stir-fry further.
- Put A in (6) and stir-fry. Place the oysters (5) and add white wine to aroma.
- Add milk little by little while mixing.
- When (7) is boiled, add the leaves of Komatsuna and consomme (4).
- Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes. Add (1) and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve in a bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!