Curry Cream Soup with Malony
This soup is perfect for cold winter nights! Made with Malony gluten-free noodles, fresh oysters, and Komatsuna.
Material : For 2
- 50 g Malony Noodles
- 10 Oysters
- Some Flour
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 bunch Komatsuna mustard spinach
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 Liter White wine
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 Some Salt
- Some Pepper
- Boil Malony for 3 minutes. Rinse with water and drain.
- Place the oyster, corn starch and salt (1 small spoon) in a bowl and gently mix.
- Gently mix with fresh water to remove the oyster dirt and slime.
- Wash three times. Dry the oysters with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle flour over.
- Sliced onions. Separate Komatsuna's leaves and stems and cut into a length of 5 cm each.
- Brown both sides of (3) in a frying pan heated with butter. Then take it out.
- Fry the onion (4) in the same frying pan until it becomes translucent.
- Add the stem of Komatsuna (4) and stir-fry a little longer.
- Put A in (6) and stir-fry. Place the oysters (5) and add white wine to aroma.
- Add milk little by little while mixing.
- When (7) is boiled, add the leaves of Komatsuna and consomme (4).
- Simmer over low heat for 2 minutes. Add (1) and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve in a bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!