Malony Healthy Hot Pot (YoseNabe)
Served with many vegetables, YoseNabe, is one of the most famous Japanese hot pots filled with vegetable and protein in a rich dashi broth. Nabe Hot pot dishes translate to "things in a pot" and are very popular in Japan.
- 30 g Malony Noodles
- 1/3 Chinese cabbage (Hakusai)
- 1/2 bunch Potherb Mustard (Mizuna)
- 1/2 Package Tofu (silky or soft)
- 1/2 Chicken thigh
- 50 g White part of scallions (Nagi)
- 1/3 Carrot, approx 100g
- 2 Shiitake Mushroom
- 1/2 sheet Deep-fried tofu (Aburaage)
- 2 Sausage
- 4 cups chicken broth (or use Dashi powder with 4 cups of water)
- 3 tbsp 3 Cooking sake
- 1/2 tbsp Japanese sweet cooking rice wine
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Cut Chinese cabbage, Potherb Mustard, Tofu, Shiitake Mushroom, Chicken thigh, Sausage, and Deep-fried Tofu into bite size pieces. Cut carrot diagonally.
- Put 【A】into one pot (also called Nabe) and boil it.
- Put 1 into【A】とNabe
- 【A】is well cooked, put Malony into Nabe and cook 5 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!