Malony soup with Tom-Yum-Kung
Enjoy a warm noodle soup soaked with the umami of shrimp, mushroom, and spice.
- 30 g Malony
- 4 Shrimp
- 4 Mini tomatoes
- 3 Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon Maruhon Untoasted sesame oil
- 1 bag Tom-Yum-Kung's base (commercially available)
- 3 g Scallion
- Some Cilantro
- Boil Malony for 3 minutes. Rinse with water and drain.
- Leave the tails on the shrimp. Peel the shell & devine.
- Cut the mini tomatoes in half. Slice the mushrooms into 2mm thickness.
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot, add (2), and stirfry until cooked.
- Add water and Tom-Yum-Kung base into (3). Bring it to a boil.
- Add (1) and the green onion into (4). Simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Place (4) in a bowl, place some cilantro on it and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!