Malony soup with Tom-Yum-Kung
Malony soup soaked with umami of shrimp and ethnic spice
- 30 g Malony
- 4 Shrimp
- 4 Mini tomato
- 3 Mushrooms
- 1 1 L . Spoon Untoasted sesame oil (or Vegitable oil)
- See below Water
- 1 bag Tom Yum Kung's base (commercially available)
- 3 g Scallion
- SOME Pakchi
- Boil Maloney for 3 minutes. Rince with water and drain.
- Leaves the tails of the shrimps. Peels the shell to devine.
- Heat the salad oil in a pot, add (2), and star-fry until cooked.
- Add water and tom yamkun into (3). Bring it to a boil.
- Add (1) and the green onion into (4). Simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Place (4) in a bowl, place some pakchi on.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!