Sesame Cheese Pancake
Try our quick and easy Sesame Cheese Pancake recipe with two types of sesame oil!
- 1/2 cup Pancake batter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Untoasted Maruhon Sesame Oil
- 2/3 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp Toasted Maruhon Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Combine pancake mix, water, egg, Untoasted Sesame Oil and mozzarella in a bowl.
- Add Toasted Sesame Oil to a frying pan and heat to medium.
- Pour mixture into pan and fry until golden brown.
- Flip and fry other side.
- Remove from pan, cut into wedges, and drizzle with honey.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!