Malony Shrimp Noodle Salad
Enjoy this fresh Japanese summer meal! Malony Glass Noodles are 100% Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, and made with a combination of corn and potato starches. They stay firm much longer than many other glass noodles and have an almost slippery texture. Perfect for eating with chopsticks!
- 40 g Malony Noodles
- 6 Shirimp
- 2 oz Ground Pork
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1 Wood Ear Mushroom
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1/4 Yellow Pepper
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- 3 Cherry tomatoes
- 30 g Pine nuts
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Sugar
- ①Boil water and add Malony glass noodles. Cook for five minutes, drain, wash with cold water, and then drain.
- ②Peel the shrimp, remove the spine, and boil it with ground pork.
- Then take shrimp and pork out of the pan using a colander.
- ③Cut the red onion into thin slices and immerse them in cold water for 2 minutes. Drain the water.
- Shred Wood Ear Mushroom and cucumber, and thinly slice the Red Pepper.
- Cilantro is cut into thin pieces and cherry tomatoes are cut in half. Crush the nuts finely.
- ④ Mix 【Ａ】 in a bowl.
- ⑤ add ①・②・③ into 4 and mix well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!